- Product Details
- Product Measurement
Price point stated is in USD
Winifred Kristé Cake Studio
10:00am – 05:00pm daily
18th & 19th December 2020 (SOLD OUT)
23rd & 24th April 2021 (SOLD OUT)
3 Seats (Small class to maximise attention on each student)
ADVANCED. Students are required to have taken the BASIC Wafer Paper class or must have prior experience to working with wafer paper.
HEAR WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY
https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/18060956965076100/?hl=en https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/18001134868182501/?hl=en https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17878564912462459/?hl=en
- COLOUR THEORY: Learn how to read the Colour Wheel and apply it on the flowers you make.
- Learn how to create a beautiful Rose & Peony & Leaves using Wafer Paper.
- Create delicate looking petals and flow to each flower.
- Learn to apply advanced techniques that will help you conquer other types of flowers in the future.
- Learn how to colour wafer paper using the right ingredients, create Winifred’s signature colours.
- Box will be provided for students to bring home their creations.
- Learn how to keep the sugar flowers years and years to come in high humidity countries, like Singapore.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All bookings are non-refundable & non-exchangeable. While we are unable to issue refunds, we will try our best to secure a slot for you in future workshops, if you really need to cancel due to any reasons, just drop us an email and we will try our best to assist you.
- We reserve the right to cancel the workshop at any time due to weather emergencies, illness, venue availability, or other circumstances beyond our control. If we cancel the workshop, we will issue you a full tuition refund.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of the class.
- All tools are for in-class usage only.
- Inclusive of a 1 hour lunch break (Lunch is provided).