- Product Details
- Product Measurement
Price point stated is in SGD
BUNDLE PRICING: Join both any Basic and Advanced wafer paper class and get a 10% off the total price- use code “ilovelearning”
Winifred Kristé Cake Studio
10:00am – 05:00pm daily
18th, 19th February 2022 (Friday, Saturday)
3 Seats (Small class to maximise attention on each student)
BASIC. Students do not need any prior knowledge in wafer paper to attend.
HEAR WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY
- COLOUR THEORY- Learn the importance of colour theory and apply it on the flowers you make
- FLOWERS- Learn how to create, Hydrangeas, Sweet Peas & Ranunculus using Wafer Paper.
- Discover and apply your own creativity in the flowers you make.
- Learn grounding foundation techniques that will help you conquer other types of flowers in the future.
- Learn how to colour wafer paper using the right ingredients and colours, learn to create Winifred’s signature colours.
- Box will be provided for students to bring home their creations.
- Learn how to keep the wafer paper flowers years and years to come in high humidity countries, like Singapore.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All bookings are non-refundable & non-exchangeable. While we are unable to issue refunds, we will try our best to secure a slot for you in future workshops, if you really need to cancel due to any reasons, just drop us an email and we will try our best to assist you.
- We reserve the right to cancel the workshop at any time due to weather emergencies, illness, venue availability, or other circumstances beyond our control. If we cancel the workshop, we will issue you a full tuition refund.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of the class.
- All tools are for in-class usage only.
- Inclusive of a 1 hour lunch break (Lunch is provided).